The 'Ugly Cousin' .. treasures found!

-

RSie

Idiot In Training
Reaction score
I told the resident 16 yr old boy he had to take the Dart to his driving test in a month or so, so he needs to clean it it. No, he didn't believe me, but he dug in and cleaned it out anyway. 'Dad... is this a condom!?'.. yes, yes it is. He later found vials of breath freshener, and a packet of sex lube. My man! I took all this into the house, and asked the wife if she wanted to go parking in the Dart... sadly, she wasn't on board with that scenario.

View attachment 1715202196

Last edited:
I'm still trying to get an explanation from the P.O. on the turkey baster we found under the seat of my sons Dart.

When I recently pulled the gas tank out of my Dart there was a spark plug wire in the gas tank. WTF?

When I recently pulled the gas tank out of my Dart there was a spark plug wire in the gas tank. WTF?
That sounds like kids at work. I remember when I was about 6 or 7 and my brother caught me dropping rocks down into the tank on his '68 Charger... it had such a cool pop up gas cap! Thank god my mother intervened...if not, I would have had a short life :)

Yea my 5 year old year ago dropped a stubby phillips into my 5 gal gas can. Found it years later, a little yellow but still intact.

That’s just to keep the gas grounded to the tank...nothing to be concerned with. But I hope you put it back and hooked it up properly...nobody wants ungrounded gas.

That’s just to keep the gas grounded to the tank...nothing to be concerned with. But I hope you put it back and hooked it up properly...nobody wants ungrounded gas.
Great. Now i have to pull the gas tank out of the Cuda to make sure I have one.

The pic won't open for me but I'm really hoping it wasn't a used one!

I found a condom (in vintage pkg) stashed in hoopty when I first brought him home. Was stuck in the drivers side pillar

The pic won't open for me but I'm really hoping it wasn't a used one!

I found a condom (in vintage pkg) stashed in hoopty when I first brought him home. Was stuck in the drivers side pillar
Emergency stash!

-
Back