The valiant

-
At the exhaust shop.

20180814_080051.jpg

Last edited:
Been driving her for about a week. Man,those Polly Lock mounts from Schumacher really vibrate the car, might try the stock mounts for a bit. But after the weeks driving its time to go over the car and check for anything loose, maybe an oil change.

Been driving her for about a week. Man,those Polly Lock mounts from Schumacher really vibrate the car, might try the stock mounts for a bit. But after the weeks driving its time to go over the car and check for anything loose, maybe an oil change.
Awesome Build !!Super looking Car !!! My Buddy Terry just picked up a Valiant and we've been working on getting her road ready !! This is his cruiser car (his other Mopar 71 dart 340 beast is the hot rod) He's rolling the 225 slant Big 6 !! we have a few plans for the appearance as he rolls though....here's now and what the plan is....

DSCF0731.jpg

Super Vee 2.jpg

Awesome Build !!Super looking Car !!! My Buddy Terry just picked up a Valiant and we've been working on getting her road ready !! This is his cruiser car (his other Mopar 71 dart 340 beast is the hot rod) He's rolling the 225 slant Big 6 !! we have a few plans for the appearance as he rolls though....here's now and what the plan is....

View attachment 1715214836

View attachment 1715214837

I know you did ask for opinions, but I think that valiant looks better as-is. But maybe with the larger meats like the bottom photo.

I know you did ask for opinions, but I think that valiant looks better as-is. But maybe with the larger meats like the bottom photo.
This was a photoshop mock up of some ideas he had... we’ve nixed blacking out side window trim, but he will lower it two inches, tint the windows, add the chin spoiler. He’s still debating the black stripe....and yes I want him to go with a 60 on the rear... it has an 8 inch wheel on the back....

Not a lot of updates. I did take out the rear seats and package tray to install my Boston Acoustic 6x9's, ran a power cord, installed my old Punch 60, and a new Pioneer CD player. Gots to have my tunes!

Back when I was running a 318 / 727 I put in 3.73 gears in the S.G. Now that I'm running 408 / 4 speed I'm thinking my set of 3.23's might be a bit better???

So the Valiant has been fun to drive. I ordered the kit from American Autowire and am in the middle of that project. It will really clean up the engine compartment and ill have all new wires through out the car.

-
Back