The way it was in 1989 --Bikini contests.

-
Most of us rebelled in some shape or form be it grow our hair long, wear clothes that didn't conform for the time, listen to rock music, smoke funny stuff etc. and yes there were some that went to far with the drugs and alcohol. Everything in moderation is what I believe in (except collecting mopars lol ). Don't have any tats myself and I'm not against them but unlike some of the things previously mentioned tats are pretty much permanent. I can cut my hair (needed to before meeting the judge ), change my clothes, give up vises but not so much the ink. We all change and evolve hopefully for the better. Anyway everyone has choices and some are not for me. If you're not hurting anyone else I guess knock yourself out. I do agree though NOT ON THE FACE.

Most of us rebelled in some shape or form be it grow our hair long, wear clothes that didn't conform for the time, listen to rock music, smoke funny stuff etc. and yes there were some that went to far with the drugs and alcohol. Everything in moderation is what I believe in (except collecting mopars lol ). Don't have any tats myself and I'm not against them but unlike some of the things previously mentioned tats are pretty much permanent. I can cut my hair (needed to before meeting the judge ), change my clothes, give up vises but not so much the ink. We all change and evolve hopefully for the better. Anyway everyone has choices and some are not for me. If you're not hurting anyone else I guess knock yourself out. I do agree though NOT ON THE FACE.
I've never smoked or did any drugs and no tats at all but that was my choice

I've seen dudes that are regular looking that also have heavily tattooed faces. I can only guess that Meth or prison time was what led to that.
I have ONE tattoo and I got it to commemorate a member here who died from terminal cancer and was also a local friend.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. The friend/member obviously meant a lot to you and you want pay tribute. Good on you.
Yes he did. Bruce (RIP) was probably responsible for my slant 6 addiction. @Charrlie_S didn't hurt things either. LOL

-
Back