The wife.....

-
What part? If it's in New Mexico, zero issue... Keep your hair long, I keep mine short for work. I'd just let it go if it wern't for that. I'd say half or better of my neighbors keep it long here. :glasses7:

BTW, if you have 6 nations representing and evryones just relaxing, i see zero issues, especially if you have some Sioux freinds, my God they are huge... lol!

Yes, New Mexico, just below the Navajo Dam.

Theres two more friend's that may show up. One of them is Sioux, he's not as big as my best friend who is Apache/Paiute. At 6'2" and 192 pounds I'm a lot smaller than my friend.

If these two show up it'll make 8 Nations. There's three of us that don't drink and one that is "add alcohol for instant a$$hole" types.

GT340, I just checked it out, you'll be fine. The only issue issue might be guides who'll be pissed off because you all be catching big browns while thier thousand dollar Orvis outfitted east of the mississippi cleints get nothing.

More to be said depending on what youre going for at what time of the year...

Isn't that the truth. At last 3 people that will be meeting to fish with us are guides in other states, and another that may show up used to guide in the area, so we won't need any "Orvis types" dressed like they bought their clothes from a golf shop.

Well when is this fishing trip? You all mind a white guy joining in? I'd be bringing the dogs and my little pop up camo trailer behind the Jeep. I am self suffucient, I will need nothing other than what I bring. Please don't rob me. ;)

BTW, I use a lightweight spincast with 4 lb test and a super small swivel with a 00 panther martin that looks like whatever insect is happening.....

**** always worked great for me and pissed off the giudes in the Frying Pan and headwater Colorado river by No Name...

-
Back