the Windmill/Finger Lakes Region, NY, Northern PA

-
I'll be there with the Duster. Dress real warm it's cold as hell on that hill.

I'll have to miss this one. Have to work that Sat. I made it last year and it was cold. Dress warm!

Fred B

that might be a nice day ride!

John, hopefully you'll be able to make it. Look forward to meeting you. (though feel free to stop in next time you're in Elmira)

I'll have to miss this one. Have to work that Sat. I made it last year and it was cold. Dress warm!

Fred B

There's always the spring show, Fred. Maybe we can meet there!

hey ramenth, are you taking a car to the show?

Wish I could. At the moment the Dip is the closest to being "done" and the goal on that is still one-two years away with Carlisle 2011 being the deadline, mixing the work on it with my F250.

I hope that someone puts some pics of the show on here.

Jamison took some pics. I didn't. Too busy chatting :-D

On the other hand, met a great bunch of folks. Including a 16 year old young lady who was there with her dad who owns a '70 440/6 Super Bee. She wants a '73 Duster so naturally we pointed her here! Another young gun, another young lady, 13 this time, who owns a '56 Dodge station wagon, who we pointed to this site, just for the grand wealth of knowledge. Met some local Mopar owners including the owner of a factory 440/6 4 speed Superbird, the owner of an AAR, as well as the owner of the above mentioned Super Bee. The greatest thing was meeting a fellow FABO member, dusterny!

Sounds like you had a great time and wish I could have been there. Maybe in 6 yrs when I move back there.

Forgot to mention. The Rochester Mopars seemed to be well represented there. Anyone here a member there?

-
Back