The Wraith Movie Car For Sale

-
That is one beautiful car.... Too many bones on the board, obviously...

Good question on the motor choice, from what I've read originally the movie cars had VW motors in them. Only two survived filming, this is the only one known to still be around.

Good question on the motor choice, from what I've read originally the movie cars had VW motors in them. Only two survived filming, this is the only one known to still be around.

My understanding is that this was a Mopar concept car that got used in the movie and it had a mid mounted turbo II drive line. Seeing how it was "restored" with a GM drive line, I think the price is way out of line. I would also hope that Bubba's "restoration" skills are way better than his BS lofty attitude or at least his spelling.

in 2012 I was at the WPC museum in Detroit and in the basement they had the original PPG/Dodge (black and silver) version with a turbo 4, I've got pics saved somewhere, It was parked with an Evernham Intrepid and the 5&50 drag car

Not much more than a near static trailer queen... I want a real one!!!! :)

that a lot of money for something you cant drive on the street

Sure look like fiero wheels to me.

Wonder if someone found a shell and set it on a fiero chassis.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8DHjdye8mg"]M4S PPG Pace Car - YouTube[/ame]

Here is some track testing of it.

Dodge gave the movie rights to the body mold , only 5 were allowed to be made. The movie cars were the Dodge bot on dune buggy frames w/ the VW engine. The rel proto types had 2.2 twin turbos. Max out top speed of 194 mph. This car was partially stripped when they found it. They fabricated missing parts to rebuild it, and used the pontiac motor.

-
Back