-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSurly

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am putting the Yard Dart up for sale as a roller project. The information on the project is in my thread here. Since acquiring the car I have acquired more parts and a rotisserie etc but I have done virtually no work on it and I've had to face some personal facts. Due to health, age, work, other obligations, I cannot do the work this project needs. The photos in the thread will show you some of the parts included, body condition, etc. Feel free to ask any questions. I have a clean TX title, the project includes a g3 6.1 that needs somewhat minor repair, a Tremec 6spd, flywheel & (used) clutch assembly, a lot of trim parts, some re-chromed, a *perfect* grille, AlterKation front end, disks (not Wilwood,) see post #16. , coil-overs, rack & pinion, 8-3/4 rear with Moser axles, big pattern, ARE 200S wheels, tires, even the rotisserie is included. The body is straight, relatively rust free (lower quarters), floor pans are very good. Most of the glass is there, regulators work. The convertible top frame operates perfectly. The original seats are all there, obviously will need rebuild. Custom stainless steering column, wood rim steering wheel. LED dash panel. Read the thread, check out the pics. ask questions.
Price: $8000 Location East Texas 75601

IMG_3861.JPG

IMG_3868.JPG

IMG_3870.JPG

IMG_3872.JPG

IMG_3874.JPG

IMG_3888.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back