There are times I hate collecting

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
I don't have a large collection but I think it's decent. The problem is actually finding cars for my collection. I only collect 1:64 scale. The problem is finding cars, or if I do, the cost!

I live in a town of only about 10,000 people so the selection of stores is pretty limited. Pretty much I have Walmart here, and the two towns to the North of me. But their selections are limited at best. Doing a 6 hour round trip and coming up with nothing can be a bummer.

Then you have places like ebay, except you pay the normal going price for the car then an extra $15 just to ship the car.

I don't know what it is finding decent diecast cars in Canada. There are days when I wish I could just open my own store :D

I miss the days of hobby stores with an entire wall of Johnny Lightning, Hot Wheels, etc!

D7sn3yU.jpg

S26WFvu.jpg

I here that. I'm glad though that walmart started to get m2 machines in canada. Lol getting anything for the mopar car hobby in canada Is pricey

Walmart brought in the GL Muscle here first which I was happy about then brought in the M2 Machines where are even better, although a little price at $9-11 a car :D

Walmart brought in the GL Muscle here first which I was happy about then brought in the M2 Machines where are even better, although a little price at $9-11 a car :D
true but still better then buying online. i wish there was a good diecast store somewhere around here. i buy almost everything online

I don't have a large collection but I think it's decent. The problem is actually finding cars for my collection. I only collect 1:64 scale. The problem is finding cars, or if I do, the cost!

I live in a town of only about 10,000 people so the selection of stores is pretty limited. Pretty much I have Walmart here, and the two towns to the North of me. But their selections are limited at best. Doing a 6 hour round trip and coming up with nothing can be a bummer.

Then you have places like ebay, except you pay the normal going price for the car then an extra $15 just to ship the car.

I don't know what it is finding decent diecast cars in Canada. There are days when I wish I could just open my own store :D

I miss the days of hobby stores with an entire wall of Johnny Lightning, Hot Wheels, etc!

D7sn3yU.jpg

S26WFvu.jpg

Be thankful your not collecting dealership/showroom memorabilia. I was watching ebay auctions on things like an original Rapid Transit System Zippo lighter, the hammer fell at over $800!. I collect Duster memorabilia and paid over $250 for two Duster sales button pins. I should have my head examined LOL

-
Back