there is a Dart in the junkyard will parts fit?

-

gdizzle

Reaction score
my 66 Dart 270 (4 door) running good. Fixing up the outer shell a bit. My local Junkyard just got a 65 Dart 270 (4 door), and though most interior is gone, it does have a few things I could use...if they fit.
Would anyone know if the Windshield is the same for both cars? Also the inner fender guard for the front?

All of the trim looks different.

Yes. From my experience both the windshield and the weather guards inside the fender will fit both the 65 and the 66 Dodge Darts. But, don't take my word for it. Let somebody else give their two cents.

Windshields and guards from the 65 will swap to the 66 as will the doors.

my 66 Dart 270 (4 door) running good. Fixing up the outer shell a bit. My local Junkyard just got a 65 Dart 270 (4 door), and though most interior is gone, it does have a few things I could use...if they fit.
Would anyone know if the Windshield is the same for both cars? Also the inner fender guard for the front?

All of the trim looks different.

does it still have the 65 rear tail lights? I'm looking for a couple of complete sets to test my LED conversions on.

Yep, windshield and gasket is the same. .. the back set of the inner fender guards are the same for at least 64-66 (by the front of the door, possibly 63-66 since I have not been able to check a 63 yet). the front set (behind the headlight bucket) is slightly different on the 65 vs the 66 and Valiant vs Dart, door panels shape is the same. trim on inner door is the same, dash is different dash pad is the same(dart to dart) . trunk lid can be made to fit the 66. (tail light holes need to be modified just a bit for alignment, the rest of the fit is good)
The 65's candy cane trim in front going around the headlight won't fit but is desirable to members on here.
I've got some parts for a 66 um i think it's a 270 4 door if your looking for something specific to 66's (my ragged parts car)

-
Back