There's some good Black Friday deals out there on restoration parts

-
Not exactly a restoration part, but just received my Doug's D453 Ceramic coated headers the I ordered online from Autozone when they were doing their cyber-Monday deal.

Saved $125 bucks, got free shipping and a $20 gift card.

Attachments

• Pipes.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Pipes2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 71
Ok thanks for the idea. Cant wait to hear back on your dash bezel quality.

Overall, it looks beautifully done. The chrome flash is a little shaded along the top edge next to the woodgrain decal. Other than that, it looks beautiful. It will be hard to see once installed unless you lay on the floor and look up. I can live with it, but wish it were flawless.

Attachments

• Dash1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Dash2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Dash3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Dash4.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 56
Overall, it looks beautifully done. The chrome flash is a little shaded along the top edge next to the woodgrain decal. Other than that, it looks beautiful. It will be hard to see once installed unless you lay on the floor and look up. I can live with it, but wish it were flawless.

Looks really good. I got mine from laysons i think. Its been over a year ago since i got mine, however mine is a little shaded at the top edge too. Actually yours looks nicer in this area than mine. Mine looks pretty rough there, however Its where you cant see it once installed and i am ok with that.

Let us know how well it fits onto the gage housing. On my 67 the dash bezel was moulded incorrectly where it should attach to the gage housing at the heater control area, the mounting boss on the bezel for this spot where the self tapping screw holds it together was in the wrong place. I made an adaptor bracket so the bezel and gage housing would attach together in this spot.

-
Back