Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
$450 Plus ride!
I have a Thermal Dynamics CutMaster 38 Plasma Cutter for sale. It belonged a lifelong friend who recently passed away, and I am selling it for his widow. He bought it about 15 years ago when he bought a rather rusty 1965 Impala SS. I helped him restore it, and that plasma cutter came in very handy. We used it on that one project for about two years, and I promise it has sat idle since. I cleaned it up and tested it today (12/26/22), and it worked great. I will be happy to demonstrate it to potential buyers via a video on text or Email. Here is how I came up with the asking price of $550 $450 plus the ride. Just like with MIG welders, there are cheaper plasma cutters out there. You can buy a cheap MIG welder for $600, but it won’t work as well or last as long as my $1200 Millermatic 211. New Thermal Dynamics CutMaster plasma cutters are NOT cheap; they are a good cut above the cheaper off brands. The CutMaster 38 was replaced with the CutMaster 40 which sells for about $1600 now. The cheapest Thermal Dynamics CutMaster plasma cutter I could find is the CutMaster 30, and it sells for about $1300. So I think that $550 $450 pus the ride is a very fair price for one that works great. It has a 10’ cord and the torch and grounding cords are each 20’. That gives you a 30’ reach. I must insist that since I am selling this for someone else, payment be in the form of PayPal friends and family, personal check or money order. I do not want PayPal to hit me with $500 worth of Form 1099 when I am doing somebody a favor.

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back