Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
I am looking for a 1971 340 Thermoquad carb number 4972 it can be a core needing rebuilt. Guys look through your old pile or carbs and see if you have one laying around you can sell.

thanks e mail if you have one [email protected]

or check Tonys parts, a good rebuildable core should be around $300, i have a guy in town that has some 4972's but he thinks they are gold and in the $400 range needing a kit.

If David at Demonsizzler doesn't have one, you can contact Scott Smith @ www.harmsauto.com as he restores Thermquads and probabley has a line on one or one in stock.

I have a 4972 core to be rebuilt PM me for pics and price
Thanks

I have a 9077S I would sell on the cheap....I know its not the number you requested.....but it is just Jets and Metering Rods from being perfect for a Performance 340.

Any lil red express guys on here. I have a low milage take off thermo quad off of a 78 lil red express. Carb appears super super clean but been off the truck for 30 years so may a freshening just to make sure things are not dry rotted. Im having bad luck posting pics because they are to big. Can e mail pics on request. Open for offers/trades. Truck had 18k when carb was pulled. We freshened the engine to get more performance out of it. A holley 750 DP was installed at that time.

I have 2 thermos,,,,,both need rebuilt.....let me dig em out and get you the ##s tonite

one is a A8....4299S....other is 4028 SA.......... I will look through the other shed this week.. but am sure theyre all BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back