These damn ads have to go away!

-
Gold member FABO only. I use a fairly cheap Samsung A12 Android from Consumer Cellular. I use DuckDuckGo browser. I have zero ads on this site and if I go to FBBO, I only see the site sponsor adds at the very bottom of the page. I never see ads anywhere else.

The sponsor ads at the bottom have never been a problem. It's the rest of them that have started coming non stop and some repeated multiple times one right after the other that I was talking about

I’m okay with the ads except the ones that pop up and block yo from clicking on your mail.

Just act like, they aren't there.
I just noticed I'm not having ad invasion, so that goes to show you only have ads if you notice them, lol.
Thanks to Joey for doing his best to keep it clean, you guys would hate me if I was in charge of keeping ads off fabo

What has really got annoying is that a guy can't even delete pm's. The ads pop up so fast that you can't even click on a pm to open. I am a gold member on FBBO and spend most my time there, but really enjoy this site as well. It has got a lot more frustrating since the upgrade.....

You should make your own ads for the nice clean work you do fixing up your rides.

Try
duckduckgo.com as your search engine, No tracking and you get a free ad block that works on all sites other than google. Only ads I get here are the site approved ones on the right hand sidebar.

Ok... Found that "duck duck go" deal that if seen advertised, and managed to get it on my phone. So far so good. But something weird with it, the spaces (every other post) between posts is still there just like when the ads filled those spaces just blank now.

So out of all the days of the year, you chose Thanksgiving day to come on here and ***** about a forum that's FREE to join and use. That's real classy, man. Do you think Joey has an office somewhere in the big city where all his servers are? Do you not think that he works on his web sites sometimes 24 hours a day so we can have a place to basically play around? Try using the search function before posting next time and it might not make you look like such an ***.
It's people like this is why I'd never pay...

^^^That's a lie.

Lots of people put up with much they don't agree with and still pay to support an unequaled MoPar info source.

-
Back