Thinking about trading

-
Oh just get her a Lincoln...:) It's actually a Volvo with Lincoln clothing.

I hope to get 25-27 on the highway....but it should be a comfortable 25-27. But I do have every creature comfort know to man..at least this man.

Attachments

• MKS tinted.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 156
:wack:
I am? Thank you, I have been called less and more in the same sentence. However, money, time and life are what you choose. I work to hard to not have crap. I can afford to enjoy it now. I don't want to be buying new when I am collecting SS (if it exists then).

Thanks for the name calling. Always makes a person feel good they joined a forum about cars and opinions to be so well respected.

Thanks man, I agree with you 100% some people don't have any respect,

I'm the one thinking about trading cars. I was wanting people's Opinion on a certain car. Not opinions on how I should live my life I'm a grown man and I have a Dad thank you very much. Its not my falt that u wish to drive beaters,
And by the way we make very good money wife being a nurse and my self being a HVAC service tech, If you have any smart a** remarks to make pm that person, Cars is not what hurt the market and people a few years ago it was low life people buying houses that was over appraised and they couldn't afford the payments and they had crapy jobs and that's what caused it :violent1:

Now what does other people think about the dart:hello2:

Nice story but I'm 44, all my cars are paid off, my house is paid off, and the wife and I have zero debt.

That trumps driving a cool car that you are making payments on.

It's all about putting priorities in correct order.

It's not about cool DL it's about dependability and gas savor, you put your wife in a POS driving 4-500 miles a week working all hours of the night and worry about breaking down at 2or 3 in the morning:violent1::banghead:

It's not about cool DL it's about dependability and gas savor, you put your wife in a POS driving 4-500 miles a week working all hours of the night and worry about breaking down at 2or 3 in the morning:violent1::banghead:

Exactly.

That's why I said Toyota Corolla.

This forum is better than the comedy channel :)

1/2 the members couldn't afford a parts car and the other 1/2 have money to burn.

Yeah, buy a new Dodge Dart, great idea. You get great gas mileage and the new car smell.

I own 3 vehicles and each are at least 23 years old, each are paid for and each of them gets a thumbs up from most anyone that sees them and sometimes I get bored of that, yet they all run problem free. To each his own, I'll never tell anyone what to get and the only vehicle I have which does not get real good gas mileage is my 64 Signet and I accept that for now.

We all have our priorities and others will just have to learn to live with theirs

I like the Dart. The new Mopar stuff is really nice, as you know, owning the Ram. The Darts are really nice for a 'commuter' car, lots of nice features. I would be sure to drive a couple of the different models with different engines. I think they each have their unique feel as far as power. Have the wife pick the one she likes to drive the best and go with it (since she will be living with it most of the time.)
I have a 2010 Ram and a 2012 Challenger and plan to keep both for a very long time. No (more) Toyota Corollas for me. I had an '09 for a bit. Decent gas mileage but plenty of cheap plastic and cheap thin tin, and it felt like it.
Dallas

:wack:
Thanks man, I agree with you 100% some people don't have any respect,

I'm the one thinking about trading cars. I was wanting people's Opinion on a certain car. Not opinions on how I should live my life I'm a grown man and I have a Dad thank you very much. Its not my falt that u wish to drive beaters,
And by the way we make very good money wife being a nurse and my self being a HVAC service tech, If you have any smart a** remarks to make pm that person, Cars is not what hurt the market and people a few years ago it was low life people buying houses that was over appraised and they couldn't afford the payments and they had crapy jobs and that's what caused it :violent1:

Thanks man.

I like the Dart myself. Nice looking car. It may be an Alfa Romeo but they hey a pretty good rap in Europe. The price seems right on the Darts. I think the car is a lot better for the money then a Neon ever was. I was surprised it had so many features. I think it would be a great commuter vehicle.

Good luck and let us know what you ended up going with.

Except you could get a sweet neon that got 42 mpg and would win in weekend Autocross for $10,000 new. Oh it had a 7 year warranty as well.

No matter what you end up getting, let the wife make the decision on what "she" wants and likes.
I did this with my wifes last car, she went to the dealership by herself, came home and told be about the car.
I contacted the sales lady at the dealership, and set up a Saturday appointent.
I bought the car without even looking at it because it was what she wanted.
I was in and out of the dealership in 30 minuates, quickest new car purchase I ever made.

Good for you.

I like the way everyone in this thread was telling you what to buy, how to buy it, and essentially thinking they, in some form or the other, had some right to live your life for you.

What do you do my friend the world is full of Dads @lol
Thanks for the nice comment Robert . It's hard to get those sometimes:thumblef:
Thanks
Byrd

-
Back