thinking of getting out of Mopars

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
I've been laying in the floorboard and now have a crick in my neck from trying to straighten out some of this wiring. I think its time to get up and move around some :toothy10:

Stop bein a wuss. That's what I was told anyway.

Take a couple of Aleve and work through it. If they don't work, then follow with a shot of whiskey until you don't feel any more pain....

It could have been worse. I had to trudge through 4 feet of snow just to get to my garage today. My reason for going to the garage? To shovel the 4 feet of snow off the roof before the roof caved in. I wish I had your problem. Just kidding, I have done what you are talking about and it is a PITA, (or neck).

Jack

Save them old pillows. Sure helps when laying on a lumpy floor

BTW: you think laying under a car dash is bad, try laying under the dash of a forklift. I did it for 15 yrs (not in one shot, LOL). I'm not very big (5'7, 180) which is a plus but can be a curse when your one of the smallest guys in the shop and get stuck with all the cramped up jobs

If you take the front seats out, there's more room to lay....

Take a couple of Aleve and work through it. If they don't work, then follow with a shot of whiskey until you don't feel any more pain....

This technique works well, but it's probably not a good thing to go back to wiring when the pain goes away.:D

-
Back