[SOLD] Thinking of selling my 71 demon pm for details.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1971 dodge demon all the drivetrain is new minus the motor. Its a strong running little 318. It has 8 3/4 with 3.23 suregrip. It's been converted to big bolt pattern with disc brakes. New leaf springs from pst with poly-graphite bushings all new front-end from pst with their poly-graphite bushings. Built 727 with less than 2500 miles on it, new stock torque converter. I have a ton of parts to go with the car- 4-speed setup, tranny,bellhousing,pedals,steering column, everything but linkages and clutch. I have 72 duster doors front fenders and hood plus all the glass and chrome trim and a bunch of other stuff i'm probably forgetting. All goes with the car don't need it anymore because I'm getting a 66 coronet. The demon needs front floor pans, possibly a trunk pan, and drivers rear patch panel. I drive the car once a month to keep it lubed and start it once a week. I'm asking 8,000 for everything. I'm located about an hour south of Kansas City, Mo. Pm if interested, Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back