This Girl Knows What a Hemi is!

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
This is my oldest daughters new Hemi Grand Cherokee (2010).

There was another thread that discussed girls and whether they would know what a Hemi is. All three of my daughters sure do, and my oldest has been wanting one for awhile. Her husband is going to look at a Magnum RT tomorrow as well. They might be a two Hemi family :)

My youngest was also looking hard at a new Hemi Ram last fall, but decided to hang on to her 2011 Charger awhile longer.

Attachments

• 0204131818.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 339
Very nice, those babies run very well. Just wish i knew how you influenced them that much.....lol. Ours are 28 to 45 yrs old and they just humor me when it comes to cars and buy whatever they want. And yes, imports generally are there choice. Only thing i can think is they grew up in the DC area and Mom & I are just regulation down home people.....lol.

Very nice, those babies run very well. Just wish i knew how you influenced them that much.....lol. Ours are 28 to 45 yrs old and they just humor me when it comes to cars and buy whatever they want. And yes, imports generally are there choice. Only thing i can think is they grew up in the DC area and Mom & I are just regulation down home people.....lol.

Hah, Rick I hear ya. My middle daughter is much more practical, and drives an import, but still knows what a Hemi is and... just finished her conceal and carry course, so all is not lost.

Oldest girl, with the new Hemi Jeep had a 454 Monte Carlo as her first car, not a mopar, but cool anyway. Youngest is on her second Charger. They all go to shows and cruise-ins with me when they can, so pretty cool. Guess I am pretty blessed :)

Hah, Rick I hear ya. My middle daughter is much more practical, and drives an import, but still knows what a Hemi is and... just finished her conceal and carry course, so all is not lost.

Oldest girl, with the new Hemi Jeep had a 454 Monte Carlo as her first car, not a mopar, but cool anyway. Youngest is on her second Charger. They all go to shows and cruise-ins with me when they can, so pretty cool. Guess I am pretty blessed :)

The BB Monte is cool. When we lived in Florida our middle girl always took me to a place in West Palm that had a collection of 20's to 60's cars for my birthday. She really paid attention as i explained what i knew about some of the cars on display, but that was probably just for my benefit....lol. Regardless, it was still some of the best times we spent together. I found a 30k mile Intrepid for the next youngest daughter for a good price.......well, she came home with another Intrepid with 155,000 miles and explained to me how cheap she got that one.....After 6 mos all she did was complain what a POS it was. That's when i decided they were on there own when it came to cars......lmao.

The BB Monte is cool. When we lived in Florida our middle girl always took me to a place in West Palm that had a collection of 20's to 60's cars for my birthday. She really paid attention as i explained what i knew about some of the cars on display, but that was probably just for my benefit....lol. Regardless, it was still some of the best times we spent together. I found a 30k mile Intrepid for the next youngest daughter for a good price.......well, she came home with another Intrepid with 155,000 miles and explained to me how cheap she got that one.....After 6 mos all she did was complain what a POS it was. That's when i decided they were on there own when it came to cars......lmao.

That is very cool, yeah we have to cut em loose, but you know the old saying. "Always Daddy's Girl (s)"

There is a girl I went to high school with who is really into Mopars, her dad races a demon 440 but she never really talks to me much. She knows quite a bit about mopars but she acts like she knows more than she really does. She does know what a hemi is though.

-
Back