This guy isnt worth a darn!

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Just kidding! I've been trying to find a tranny for my suburban for a minute or two since my big f up. Well, good ol' Larry (63 morepar) has done it again! He found me one on the cheap! A couple cases of beer kind of cheap! I've gotta hand it to him. He's done helped me out more than a mere blessing amount. Total stand up guy and worth every grain of his salt IMO. Larry thank you again bud.

Don't you just hate guys like that? Now you have to go out and work instead of relaxing.

Lol if it ever quits raining long enough! I feel like a fish with all this rain! This week is supposed to be nice though. So now I just have to figure out how to pull a trans by myself.

You need to stop hanging around people like this. If I was closer I would give ya a hand but just be safe when doing a big job by yourself. Good luck.

Glad I can help Chuckie. Sometimes it works out! You put out the call and it just falls in your lap! "Pay it forward" as memike quoted the other day!
I will lone ya' my roller jack with the tranny adaptor when you come to get the trans. That will make it a little safer! Cheers Bro!
Larry

cool beans If you was back home we could have that sucker done in an Hour Or two pending on how much goofin off we did .

Glad I can help Chuckie. Sometimes it works out! You put out the call and it just falls in your lap! "Pay it forward" as memike quoted the other day!
I will lone ya' my roller jack with the tranny adaptor when you come to get the trans. That will make it a little safer! Cheers Bro!
Larry

That may help! Lol thank you again. I have to return the favor somehow

really dude

What?

cool beans If you was back home we could have that sucker done in an Hour Or two pending on how much goofin off we did .

I know right! Might take us a couple days the way we good off an bs

-
Back