this guys build is awesome

-
Where's this guy at?? In Jail? Got way too much time on his hands!! LOL

just one word- HOLY CRAP!! O wait that is two words but you get my drift. Just imagine what he could do with a full scale model.

yeah no **** @ HOLY CRAP.....I'd simply LOVE to have a set of Valve covers in 1:16th for a project I'm building that I could actually "polish" them! That's AWESOME Machine Skills hes showing the whole damn world!

That model tho, doesn't look to be 1:16 scale tho.. it looks more like 1:24th to me! AND might I add, I don't think a 71 Cuda was EVER made in 1:16th so......

Absolutely amazing. I have trouble keeping glue off the windshield and this guy has fuel injection in a model. I have a '69 Charger that looks pretty much like an unbuilt model kit. I wonder if he works in full scale?

I went "holy s**t" when he did up the Alternator! Awesome workmanship.

Gotta be retired to have the time to do that....really.

Well done !

Dang man!! I could not stop looking at all his work and let my coffee get cold :banghead:
Just when I think ok, he is moving on and there he goes building a Rack system Real skills hitting the table here :glasses7: Thank you for sharing plumcrazy704406 :cheers: time to warm up my :coffee2: :glasses7:

I made some neat parts when I worked for pratt and whitney but that is just serious talent there.....makes me embarrassed to call myself a machinist

-
Back