this is a test ....only a test ....video of my Demon

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
[ame]http://youtu.be/6c3rDxAbTQM[/ame]

....video of my Demon

Looks like I need to learn how to hold the camera/phone :-\"....still learning !!!

Video shows up but won't play. Think you have to change your privacy settings, when you hit play it just says the video is "private".

OK ..thanks ....ill try and figure it out .....all new to me.

No worries! The video does show up, it just won't play, so you've linked to it correctly. Probably just the privacy settings on your YouTube account. :thumbup:

I am restoring essentially the identical car! Mine is going to have a black interior and that is about the only difference.

Turn your phone sideways, you won't get the black sidebars that way. Well not as big of sidebars at least.

Thanks everyone ......Ill have to remember to turn my phone next time, I was taking a few pic's and on a whim decided to video it also. Started to post the pic's and they are two big ...lol, could not win that day....... looked at my phone and it was set for the highest resolution so I changed it to what this site will take. Man I remember when a phone didn't even take pic's , now they take better pic's than my camera.

Man I remember when a phone didn't even take pic's , now they take better pic's than my camera.

You ain't kiddin'! I went out and bought a nice 17MP camera just before my son was born back in Decemeber. Then I needed a new phone and saw they had one that had an 18MP camera and took full HD video, and it was $150 less than the camera!

Congratulations John Sounds great and looks beautiful bud, nice and quit up front :colors:

The video works now. Very nice Demon you have there.

Thanks

Awesome!!! that thing sounds wicked.

Thank you

More specs please...

Mostly Stock .....1968-9 ? Hi Po stock manifolds, 2 1/2 Exhaust through Flowmasters, with a mopar purple cam, 3000-3500 stall, 750 Holley/vac secondary's ( ran better with the 600 and mechanical secondary's and a 2500-3000 stall) had 391 gears but traded them for some 323's ...little better on high way, If I ever get to change out the wheels to 15's I would like to go back to a 355 or 391.

I am restoring essentially the identical car! Mine is going to have a black interior and that is about the only difference.

Sounds cool !!! Pic's ?

Congratulations John Sounds great and looks beautiful bud, nice and quit up front :colors:

Thanks Mike, I keep looking at the hood treatment in the video ......I know its not correct and has alway bugged me ....so a few months ago I bought the correct stripes for the hood from Gary (Challangergary) now I just need to talk someone around here ( where I live ) into doing the job, I only trust a few around here to do it right . It, the hood, has looked like that ever since I bought it .....15 + years ago.

The video works great. That is a very nice car. I love the Demons and I especially love the dual snorkel scoops. The white stripe really sets off an awesome blue.

-
Back