This is Crazy $hit......

-
Lol I dont know how the person backing up didnt notice hitting the vette. I mean, after a couple inches or so wouldnt you kinda go "Hey, this doesnt seem right". lol

Lol I dont know how the person backing up didnt notice hitting the vette. I mean, after a couple inches or so wouldnt you kinda go "Hey, this doesnt seem right". lol

You'd surely think they would!! By the looks of things me thinks they hit the gas instead of the brakes. Duh!!!

I saw a video of an elderly driver that got a ticket for speeding. When the officer got back in his car, the man proceded to back right up onto the patroll car, in almost that exact manner. He thought he was in drive and floored it to get into traffic. He was not cited for a backing infraction.

j

Vettes do make nice ramps, it's true :-D The amazing thing is how much commitment one or both of them had, you would have to think you'd stop before you damn near ran off the other end of it #-o
If you've seen the movie Wanted it is very true. The guy ramps a '65 Mustang off a (I want to say mid 80's model) 'vette. Its crazy.

-
Back