this is my grandaughter u are praying for

-
my wife said this is one of the best mother's day presents ever

a picture of Kiera smiling ...

Attachments

• Kiera17.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 159
Here is a pic of my grand daughter Kiera from yesterday after her 3rd heart surgery at B.C. Children's Hospital. She is now just over 6 months old and has come a long way since birth.

The surgeon replaced the 2 shunts he put in when she was 6 and 7 days old and put in a patch on of her arteries. They have her on morphine to ease the pain. She will have severe headaches for a few days.

Everything went very well. When I went it so see her the oxygen level was at 88, normally it is around 80.

Just wanted to give FABO members an update and thanks again for the kind PM's, thoughts and prayers. Much appreciated!

Attachments

• Kiera1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 150
this was my granddaughter Kiera yesterday :toothy8:

she is making an awesome recovery after her surgery

she is still in the hospital but they have taken her out of ICU

they have also taken her off the oxygen and if she keeps improving

she will be ready to go back home by this weekend

Attachments

• Kiera02.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 134
Isn't she a bright eyed cutie. Wonderful news and more prayers sent to you and family

it has been a roller coaster ride the last 2 weeks for everyone

Kiera has been back at Children's Hospital and has had 3 more surgeries

this pic is at one of her happier moments

if all goes according to plan, she will go home tomorrow and will not

require another surgery for about 2 years

Attachments

• Kiera.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 117
Such a beautiful little girl. Still praying for her to come home and thrive and be spoiled along with her sister.

Hey , that just gave me a great feeling and a smile when the news on TV is all bad and depressing. Great job Kiera!!

God bless all of you! These little ones are such an inspiration the way they keep fighting. I pray everything continues to progress positively & you are busy chasing them around until they wear you out in no time!

Kiera went for a checkup at BC Children's Hospital in Vancouver recently.

The doctors/surgeons are very pleased with her results and how well she is

doing.

The top pic is of Kiera and the bottom one is her twin sister Kylie.

I just wanted to say thanks again to all of you for your support. It has

made it easier, especially on the challenging days. Much appreciated !!!

Attachments

• Kiera.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Kylie.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 121
Cheers: I'm continuing to Pray for the very best. Jesus has never let me down. I'm so glad that so many of us have true faith. It seems like the Heart is one of the things Doctors have a good handle on these days.

I'd been hoping for some more pics of Kiera and Kylie. Such an incredible journey and I can imagine the attention they get from the doctors and hospital staff when they see them now. Please keep the pics coming, their smiles brighten any day.

-
Back