this is what i have been working on this week

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
my friend nate gave my number to this guy and told him i wasthe guy to get his car sorted out.is a 73 challenger 318 car now with 76ish 440.the guy is an older man 68.he had a 71 challenger bought it new and had to sell it.so since then he has wanted another. anyway he bought ths car for 3500 bucks.it has no rust .but man it needed everything.it was a b5 car.so far i have taken out third member put a new gasket and changed the axle bearings.installed new u joints,istalled driveshaft.ne brakes all around.put on stock spradbre intake and thermoquad,(it had a `1406 eddy carb) and if you know me you know it had to go.made a bracket to put a gm hei module under the dist .it is gonna be a continuas project .View attachment purple challenger 011.jpg

View attachment purple challenger 002.jpg

View attachment purple challenger 007.jpg

View attachment purple challenger 032.jpg

View attachment purple challenger 028.jpg

Nice. Thanks for buying a decent HEI module. No decent dwell stretch, with the imported crap. Think about a e-core type coil(Crane PS-91style). That will go a long way,to help with the T/Q tuning.(Of course,you already new that....).

i have used those accell modules on alot of stuff mainly because they are everywhere.and decently priced.big time work on tis thing $$$$$$for me lol:D:D:D

-
Back