This is why we cant have nice things

-

The_night_rider

Sheriff of Rockridge
Reaction score
IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

just for being at work

That sucks. I'd bait the sonnofabitch and beat the snot out of someone. Unless you are in a state that allows you to shoot them, then I'd do that.

they broke into my 68 dart to get my stereo once! messed up alot of wiring and F**KED up my stanless on the .25 window! i couldn't sleep for a week, i want to...

know how it feels dude and im so sry...

That is BS i would leave the keys in it and just wait with a gun then id beat the crap outa them u gotta bait them like gts340 said leave the keys in the door and just wait they will get what they deserve

3 years with no problems in this city.

now this. i mean if it had been my mopar i would have been pissed cause glass is horrible to find for them. my ford i found one within an hour. but still.

just bait them just wait and then BANG jump outa somewere and beat the crap outa them then just drive away

Two times :tongue9: sorry to see the thieves are active in your area too.
Did this happen at the same place? This is twice your truck was vandalized#-o

It's time for a game camera 8)
At lest you could see who is screwing with you and get this thief of the streets

I like catching thieves 8)

yeah all within 2 weeks.

this time i was at work!!!

I take it it wasn't the same psycho ***** you had problems with the last time? Sure there isn't a sign on the truck that you can't see, but everyone else can that says "F*** with me?" Holy crap! And besides vandalizing, what was the point in damaging your truck?

i suggest one thing....car alarm/window tint. BOTH are going on my dart..im planning on getting the one where it notifiers my cell phone. expensive but still all the money you put into classics. its somthing you need

I would bet that who ever you called and talked to about this had something to do with it, Looks like some one has it out for you maybe or maybe not .

IMG_0177.jpg

im thinking they arent related, what sucks is security at work was like its no business of yours if there are cameras or not facing your truck.

im like, wtf are you talking about?!

total damage was around 130 bucks. the window new is only 28 bucks.

im thinking they arent related, what sucks is security at work was like its no business of yours if there are cameras or not facing your truck.

im like, wtf are you talking about?!

Ummmm, either they didn't see it happen and don't want to admit not doing their job, or they saw who did and covering for the person. That's a pretty BS excuse they gave you.

i suggest one thing....car alarm/window tint. BOTH are going on my dart..im planning on getting the one where it notifiers my cell phone. expensive but still all the money you put into classics. its somthing you need
it is sad that you even have to think like this. but what are your options? never drive it? maybe watch your beloved auto drive off into the sunset? i have some info saved somewhere on my computer about starter kills and what not, if i can find them i wll post them....

That is BS i would leave the keys in it and just wait with a gun then id beat the crap outa them u gotta bait them like gts340 said leave the keys in the door and just wait they will get what they deserve

only our corrupt Government agencies get away with Baiting and killing someone. you would get Pre-meditated MURDER charges and do life in the pokey. all in protecting your Private property. America sadly has been on the decline in the last few decades.....](*,)

i know ink. but you gotta. they dont make classics anymore. and people will do anything to get ahold of them even the extreme of stealing them. there hard to trace none of that low jack or on star trackin Sh*t. you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your investments safe im not just gunna spend 10-12 grand on a car to watch it be stolen and probably never be recovered again. i donno where you live but the cops around here don't really care to bother to try and find a car they say we will try our best and never find it. pisses me off people cant work for there own stuff so they take what they can from other people.

I would set up a camera of my own and see if it happens again, then you can call the police and If they do their job someone would go to jail if not you know who to look for.

-
Back