this mite have a new home at my house.

-
X2!!!

Car looks great Eddie, I would love to own one like that....I have some rare Mopar Hustle Stuff tach's I'll trade you for it......hee hee :glasses7:

Never heard that about the New Yorkers, they have the same body as a Newport and those are run all the time....Imperials are banned. But here in MN they used to have an "all Imperial" derby with no rules, some people brought nice low mileage grandma cars and wrecked them....pretty sad.

Don't u have a wagon

Sweet, and you can take it camping...just need a tv..thats a real car no doubt,we had one years ago seemed like with a good tune it got 15-16 mpgs and was like riding in your lazy-boy..smooth..I know a guy not too far from me that had some of those wheels I will chk with him and put you 2 together if he still has them..now about those whitewalls..lol

Sweet, and you can take it camping...just need a tv..thats a real car no doubt,we had one years ago seemed like with a good tune it got 15-16 mpgs and was like riding in your lazy-boy..smooth..I know a guy not too far from me that had some of those wheels I will chk with him and put you 2 together if he still has them..now about those whitewalls..lol

It's going to need tires

Jim lahey from the show trailer park boys would love it. I hear they are making another season to the show... Cant wait

I would like a 60 or 70 series tire. 245. 255 if I can. I will need to know priice
Well I just called him and he does not have anymore of those paticular wheels..but he does have a real nice set of 77-78 Magnum Gt wheels with centercaps and rings that are 15x7's so look up dodge magnum gt in 77-78 abd see whhat they look like for I havent a clue,if you like them pm me and I will give you his #

Well I just called him and he does not have anymore of those paticular wheels..but he does have a real nice set of 77-78 Magnum Gt wheels with centercaps and rings that are 15x7's so look up dodge magnum gt in 77-78 abd see whhat they look like for I havent a clue,if you like them pm me and I will give you his #

Thank u for your help

No prob..his wheels are pretty sweet tho...will keep an eye out in future for the others..shpg would suck

From what I've heard, you can't run a New Yorker in any derby's. It's the only car to be banned entirely from Demo Derby's, simply because of what it is...a land battleship. :D

the new yorker is fine, its the imperal thats outlawed unless its an imperial only derby

it now has road wheels
new tires
new exhaust
all new brakes in the front and lines
i will get pics soon
the bastard wont fit in my garage lol 1/2in 1/2 out

:cheers:

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Picture 028.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 125
Really nice to see this mighty and seldom-seen '70's cruiser getting the love it deserves.

There's a 76 Town & Country wagon I'm trying to talk the owner into selling, nice ride with a 440. The price has to be right though for me to be able to afford it.

spring time car :banghead:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 106
I love how these cars had the hanging straps and handles on the backs of the seats, and tufts, and armrests. Screams luxury. Rode around in a lot of these and Lincolns in my childhood, brings back memories. Will look great with those wheels!

I love those rims, wish I had a set for my 73 Fury wagon, digging the white walls too Eddie :glasses7:

My wife laughed when she saw your post and said she can't even imagine having to drive a car that size. Looks like a limo !! Those are my favorite wheels, they look great on any mopar. I installed a set on a 67 Dart and even a Volare' wagon.

-
Back