This one is uglier than mine!!!

-
It must be those Kryptonite green valve covers and horn that make it worth the price. :lol:

one thing is for sure....it will be rust free. If anyone is actually interested it is just down the road from me. I can have a look for you if you are really interested but it is a 2 hour drive.

But then again, I have a rust free 67 fastback (273-4bbl column shift auto) that I would let go for a lot less than that!!

It may be ugly but it sure looks solid!

Here in the rust belt we would kill for a 30+ year old car that solid!

EvilScamp said:
It may be ugly but it sure looks solid!

Got news for you, my car came from Florida and is a retired drag car. With the exception of just a bit of rot along the bottom of my L/R quarter panel, it's rock solid. Everything you see in the under hood pictures I post is surface rust.

That's the only reason I continue to sink money into my shitbox.... :eye:

Seen lots of cars like that. My 69 was one of them. The surface rust scared everyone away and left me with a sweet deal.

If someone is interested in a rust free 67 fastback, check the for-sale section. I listed my 67 there. I'll make someone a hell of a deal on it.

EvilScamp said:

What he said :cry:

I hate NY sometimes, you should see the sad basket cases i've seen in some local yards :(

snowymountainman said:
Seen lots of cars like that. My 69 was one of them. The surface rust scared everyone away and left me with a sweet deal.

If someone is interested in a rust free 67 fastback, check the for-sale section. I listed my 67 there. I'll make someone a hell of a deal on it.
Want to ship it to NY?
I have a 331 hemi I'll trade you for it

Khyron said:
EvilScamp said:

What he said :cry:

I hate NY sometimes, you should see the sad basket cases i've seen in some local yards :(

You should have seen some of the basket cases i have drug home over the years.
Still have 2 a 71 Duster(gonna get stripped and scrapped this summer) and a 70 Fury,it's falling apart LITERALLY!

I had a 67 Formula S, when I went to take out the lower control arm the torsion bar and rear cross memeber came out with it.

I've gone through many a yard in so. california and Nevada and
some rides in in the yard are in better shape than running and
driving cars in the midwest. I like old big cars with skirts still on
around the rear wheels. Just for the hell of it I would take the skirt
off just to see if they still worked! I used to cringe when I had to
remove one of these on a midwest vehicle, I had some old
Cadillacs back home and once they came off they never went
back on. Scales of rust would fall out along with the mounts! 8)

-
Back