This seller for real?? (E-Bay Duster)

-
I dont think the new candy apple red paint really matters, might need a buffing!

that wasn't just rolled. that was flipped at speed. look how the entire front is. was the motor even in the car? this guy.

they do say ****** is getting more popular................

Hey! That thing's got a genuine 400 cubic incher from a New Yorker. Sure beats an overbored 383...

Plus the bottom is Hemi Orange!

ROFL.. this is got to bea joke..

Grant

I saw that too.
That’s how he was able to paint the bottom orange.
The car was upside down.
Part of the “Rotisserie Restoration” gone bad? Opps.

Is that for real? :???: Or is he just messed up in the head?:wack:

I sent him a question through ebay:

"Is this for real? Or is it a joke? I think you need to stop smoking that stuff."

"I can fix it! My dad has this ultimate set of tools!"

The freakin top was taken off by the jaws of life from the looks of it! Who knows what all is bent in that thing. Who is this guy kidding!

If it had a 500" B1 headed low deck engine then it might be worth 4K... Otherwise, ummmm NO!

I asked him a question thru the ebay auction and am waiting for a reply.

Would it possible to come over to your location and take it for a test drive?

looks like the roof was taken off smokey and the bandit style and buford was the driver

I was going to ask if there's a small dent in the roof....

thats like the carfax comercial....

"roof damage " ... er um i mean . "chop top CUSTOM!! :lol: "

maybe he should ask for more.

so he is selling a pair of sport mirrors and a drivetrain for 4k..
freekin unbelievable.

This Guy Lives About 10 Miles From Me, I May Go And Mess With Him, What A Joker

dude, you need to go and act as a serious buyer and take a minute to ask about the roof. start asking about everything else first. see what happens, he might turn out to be a BIGGER idiot.

This is just so bizzare, I'm really wondering at what point in the perspective sale does the fact that the car is essentially totalled come into the conversation. 73Dodgeman, if you go to see the car don't let on that it's been in an accident and if he admits to it just tell him that it's only "minor" damage that shouldn't cost more than 500 to fix.

Terry:tongue2:

:drunken:well if that is the case I have a 71 roadrunner with a 440 and a 727 that needs a total resto. should I list it for O' lets say $500,000.00 and see whare it goes :happy2:YOU GOT TO LOVE E-BAY

-
Back