Those bastids at ferd are at it again

-
better yet, sell it and get a durango RT. lol

I thought about it, but my brother just bought one lol. I gotta be different! Those -oyote engines appear to run good, I just think the torque from the crate motor would help my whale get moving quicker. Until everything else broke.

why bash what Chrysler doesn't do !!!!!!! Good for ford they want to sell vehicles and give owners options--just 2 cents worth ok some one will beat me up--Steve

I ain't bashing it cause its not mopar. Just pointing out Ford's notoriously low h.p. numbers.

It's a Fox News report, so it's probably not true anyway. :D

I ain't bashing it cause its not mopar. Just pointing out Ford's notoriously low h.p. numbers.

i dont know dude. if i wasnt *** deep in my dart i would have to think about building a fox body. those suckers RUN HARD for such a small package.

Ok sorry, older Fords. For instance, check the hp for a '69 Boss 302. They dont come close to a hemi or even a 350.

In a related story, Mopar just announced they are re introducing the 390 HP small block crate for the low price of $17,500 with a 90 day warranty. An executive commented, "How in the world will we keep them in stock?"

Please, place your orders now before it is too late!

I have a fox body I'd love to put it in.I just wish Mopar crate engines where more in line with ford/chevy,price wise.Hmmm wonder what kind of compression it's running,would be fun to put my Vortech that I'm running on my 5.0 on that engine.I'm getting 450hp/429tq on stock bottom end,heads,cam intake on pump gas.Never tried the second tune for race gas,tuner said it would run really good ONCE maybe twice!LOL

But with a warranty.

:director::director:Ever try to get Ford to HONOR THERE "WARRANTY"? THEY DON'T!

A ENG SHOULD LAST LONGER THEN ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY!!!!!! even if it is a 6.4 diesel.(My Work truck )

I like it. I wish I could put one in the Ranger.

Ok sorry, older Fords. For instance, check the hp for a '69 Boss 302. They dont come close to a hemi or even a 350.

Keep in mind, the 69-70 Boss 302s were rated at 290 for insurance purposes, and it was in direct competition with the 69 Z/28, also rated at 290hp with the Chevy 302--both of which were homologated race cars for the Trans Am circuit. and in 70, Parnelli Jones worked Chevies over with that weak little 302. There were other models, also underrated...it was common for the day-for all mfrs...how much did the LS7 454 kick out? How about the Hemi? 425? yeah right...probably closer to 475 or higher. The 428 CJs were rated at 385, but likely closer to 420, 427 side oilers were rated at 425, but were likely closer to 470 with 11:1 compression and dual quads.

:director::director:Ever try to get Ford to HONOR THERE "WARRANTY"? THEY DON'T!

A ENG SHOULD LAST LONGER THEN ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY!!!!!! even if it is a 6.4 diesel.(My Work truck )

...heard that crap before--you just about need a damn act of congress to get them to honor the warranty...or at least show you have a counselor on retainer.

-
Back