Those Wacky Amish

-

muddacres

Reaction score
An Amish lady is trotting down the road in her horse and buggy when she is pulled over by a cop.

Ma'am, I'm not going to ticket you, but I do have to issue you a warning. You have a broken reflector on your buggy.

Oh, I'll let my husband, Jacob, know as soon as I get home.

That's fine. Another thing, ma'am. I don't like the way that one rein loops across the horse's back and around one of his balls. I consider that animal abuse. That's cruelty to animals. Have your husband take care of that right away!

Later that day, the lady is home telling her husband about her encounter with the cop. Well, dear, what exactly did he say?

He said the reflector is broken.

I can fix that in two minutes. What else?

I'm not sure, Jacob ... something about the emergency brake...

An Amish drive by, is all the damn Pennsylvania Dutch road Apples out in front of your house!!!! :glasses7:

An Amish drive by, is all the damn Pennsylvania Dutch road Apples out in front of your house!!!! :glasses7:

them Pennsylvania "Dutch" are all a bunch of wanna-bes
german descendant, every singe one of them
they come to this country think they can talk themselves up by calling themselves Dutch instead of german and we wont know...but I know

they come to this country think they can talk themselves up by calling themselves Dutch instead of german and we wont know...but I know

Im from the heart of "Dutch Country" even so that my high school was the Dutchmen and our local college is the Flying Dutchmen. And yeah we are German descendants, but im the 7th generation in PA. But who cares when you can make Whoopie Pies!

View attachment 51b16d9a74c5b61fe200021f._w.540_s.fit_.jpg

Im from the heart of "Dutch Country" even so that my high school was the Dutchmen and our local college is the Flying Dutchmen. And yeah we are German descendants, but im the 7th generation in PA. But who cares when you can make Whoopie Pies!

I live in Michigan and my children are first generation...that means I can make whoopee :cheers:

(id attach some pics but the wifey would kill me)

Well I say "Dutch road Apples" like I live there, I guess, WELL I once did live there....for 24 years of my life anyway....

But yeah....The damned whoopee pies, homemade none-the-less looks good! Makes my hungry, but the ole "Sugar" isn't gonna like it when I check the blood later. that's OK tho, once in awhile isn't gonna hurt! ;)

This reminds me of the line in the beginning of Blazing Saddles where the guy says, "Sir, he spedifically requested two N------ go down to check for quicksand. Well to tell you the truth, my grandmother was Dutch...."

I love that line...

-
Back