Those will tti oil block plates look

-

swifter

Reaction score
Just a heads up guy's,Put the duster on the lift to adjust the shift rods and noticed a oil drip so we washed off the pass. side of the block and started it up-took a while but it was seeping out off the tti block off plate,all we had to do was tighten the bolts(not fun to get to) and all fixed--just something to look for during a oil change or something--Steve

New hemi swap guys... TTI sells a block off plate with orings recessed into it for the factory oil filter location because it doesn't clear the k-member. You run a remote filter off the side of the block.

Thanks for the heads up... Will keep an eye on mine...

Joe

FDEBA771-64E6-47CC-89FA-56EACCCCA8A6-256-000000E3D899E328_zps15f87029.jpg

Thank you for the heads up. I might just put w little lock tight on them.

Aj

Little FYI for those who don't know about the block off plate.

You MUST still run a filter. Above where you mount the block off plate are two pipe threaded fittings, an in and an out. If simply install the block off plate without installing oil lines that connect the two fitting YOU WILL STARVE THE ENGINE OF OIL.

You can see the block off plate along with the appropriate oil lines in the picture below:

Attachments

• filterblockingplate.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 237
Thanks. I will make sure the bolts are nice and tight!

Joe--Looks just like my set-up !!!! yep a little lock tight won't hurt,When the motor is in man it is interesting to tighten them--Steve

Yes the jeep one sits a little higher, and also a little further away from the inner guard.

Id have to suggest this is the most obvious fix...

-
Back