Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinnjokin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi folks,
After much trial and error, I have found the correct replacement throttle cable for my setup to provide adequate kickdown bracket clearance and angle entering firewall, etc.
I just need the actual cable to be about 1/2" shorter so I can hit WOT, most direct and clean method is to pop on a new ball end.

SO, looking for a factory-style ball end that I can shorten my throttle cable with. Standard, replacement mopar throttle cable, nothing fancy. And no, I am not looking for the set-screw style barrel nut. Just want the ball end that you crush on permanently.

Thanks for looking.

Hi folks,
After much trial and error, I have found the correct replacement throttle cable for my setup to provide adequate kickdown bracket clearance and angle entering firewall, etc.
I just need the actual cable to be about 1/2" shorter so I can hit WOT, most direct and clean method is to pop on a new ball end.

SO, looking for a factory-style ball end that I can shorten my throttle cable with. Standard, replacement mopar throttle cable, nothing fancy. And no, I am not looking for the set-screw style barrel nut. Just want the ball end that you crush on permanently.

Thanks for looking.

I drilled/dug a cable out of the rear emergency cable ends , and remade my own using a 10 ton press, wasnt hard at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back