Throttle Cable

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
When yall are doing a Super Six conversion to an early A using the V8 pedal assembly, what length throttle cable is popular to use? Thank you drive through.

You seem to be on this island all by yourself == over 60 views and no comments. I'm going to take a swing here and say this is an uncommon swap.. if it were me I would do some preliminary measuring, add at least 12" and buy a Lokar (or something similar) universal setup and get on with it.

I just did this conversion my self and used Lokar stuff. I ordered the 24" throttle cable. I had to trim about 8 - 10 inches.

20190506_121742.jpg

Thanks yall. I would really prefer to use a factory cable. I guess I can mock it all up and make measurements when I get there.

Slant Six Dan posted a link to a correct length throttle cable last April. I clicked on his link and bought it from Amazon. The number is ATP Y156. Currently at $37.

Slant Six Dan posted a link to a correct length throttle cable last April. I clicked on his link and bought it from Amazon. The number is ATP Y156. Currently at $37.

Heck yeah! I caint afford one yet, but I can bookmark it for free. lol Thank you very much.

-
Back