Throttle cable

-

doopdoop67

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m trying to get my throttle cable to work on my 360 with a edlebrock carb and edlebrock air gap.for some reason I can’t get it to move freely. It was free when I had a 340 edlebrock torquer manifold on it. Does anyone Have pictures of there throttle cable hook up? Anyone helps! Thanks guys

Hey guys I’m trying to get my throttle cable to work on my 360 with a edlebrock carb and edlebrock air gap.for some reason I can’t get it to move freely. It was free when I had a 340 edlebrock torquer manifold on it. Does anyone Have pictures of there throttle cable hook up? Anyone helps! Thanks guys
Pictures might help if you’ve got them.

Jake

Heres one,its currently going on my slant 6 setup. This one i took off a SBC with torker manifold. My brother runs one on his two LS setups. They fit great and ive never had a bind issue although the stock spring are a little stiff.

1589653782177220087835178571740.jpg

I used a after market cable mount that was higher than the stock one to line the cable and linkage up. I think that I got it from Mancinni

I took the cable off and found a small kink right where it attached to the pedal. Careful bent it back and soaked it in atf and it feels perfect now.

-
Back