Thumbs up for DMT

-

Demonx2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Back this past winter, my wife and I had gone over to Detroit Muscle Technologies (DMT) and purchased a whole bunch of A-body plugs, window seals, trunk seals,, body bumper kits, etc, etc. Bought all this stuff times 2 for our 2 Demons. LOTS of parts that we took home in a couple very large boxes. Loretta was genuinely nice as my wife and I made the transaction.

We still haven't used all of the parts yet but we did have a problem with one of the body bumper kits where we found only 2 of the needed 4 door bumpers in the package. The second package we had bought had all the needed parts but this one happened to be shy the 2 noted door bumpers. I figured I'd get around to addressing the missing parts but just never did.

Fast forward to this past weekend at the Mopar Nats. My wife and I were walking around and came upon the DMT display. So I went over to Loretta and explained the story. Without a bit of hesitation, she opened up a package and gave us the 2 missing door bumpers. No ifs, ands, or buts. She made good on what they had sold us even though she may not have remembered our transaction.

I think you know who will continue to get any/all of my future gasket and seal business. Great fitting parts and I surely appreciate doing business with a company that has integrity and stands behind what they sell. Thanks DMT!!

At the end of 2019 I bought their 67 convertible seal kit. Turns out barracuda and Dart are different.

I ended up buying a second kit to have enought pieces to get my dart finished.

When I brought the discrepancy to DMTs attention the were glad to document the difference and offered me a replacement set.

I was set already so I declined.

But they did rectify the kit and now offer a second dart only kit!

Very good people to deal with.

Some of their grains do not match oem on their wood grain laminate...but quality seems good...attention to detail...hmmmm..a little off

20210816_044831.jpg

I recently bought something from Classic Industries that I felt was of poor quality. I then purchased "essentially" the same thing from DMT and at the last minute changed the order. Not only did Jim get the order right the quality and ease of installation was significantly easier to install. 5 minutes vs 2 hours for the Classic Industries part.

I am so so happy there is a actual company out there that is not just catered to Chevys and that makes quality parts. I bought their Hood pin kit. Very well made.

DMT has always done right by me. If there's ever an issue they do right by their customers. Never an issue and great quality products! 65'

When I ordered a heater/ac box kit several years ago, Jim emailed to tell me it would ship once they got all the pieces. When I replied "thanks " to his email he asked about my car. We had a great email conversation.

You don't see that kind of customer service much anymore.

-
Back