Thumbs up

-

Shamrock--WV2NC

Reaction score
I’ve taken my car to a couple meets and nobody even takes a look at it. That’s ok. I drive it every day and always get a thumbs up. Makes me not wanna change a thing.

If I saw your Dart Swinger cruising down the road or parked at a meetup, I'd be first in line to ask you about it! But, then again, I'm on an A-Body specific forum... Some of the purists that go to these meet ups are flat out snobs and/or there's also cliques (or groups) that are too heavily invested into adding strange aftermarket mods to care for stock setups (i.e.; dropped suspension... low profile/oversized tires, neon lights bolted on everywhere and hydaulics to raise and lower the car... nonsense!).

I look at it this way, I like women without make-up. Some like pigs with lip stick! There's something to be said that 'with less, there's more'.
Comprende, Amigo?

Geo nailed it.

Your car is a cool mopar A body! Daily driven and built for you. My Barracuda turns heads and gets thumbs up but gets ignored at shows. The time tax is to high to prep it for shows so I don't show it anymore but I drive it to work every day I can. It's about the wrenching and driving for me.

I didn’t really build it. I bought the car. Did a few things. Had dude put motor in. Now I’m driving. It’s what I wanted though. Im just saying that some people get it.

-
Back