Tidewater Va. area members, Cruise

-

fishman

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone in the Tidewater area would like to try to organize a Labor Day Cruise. I know that it is short notice but thought it would fun to get some members together. Meet some where, cruise up thru Yorktown and the parkway to Williamsburg or something like that. Anyone interested, any ideas? The weather is looking great and the vert is ready to ride.

67 paint 049 (Small).jpg

Labor Day is the last summer blast, not many people in town. You might do better once it`s over. I`m game. A Colonial Parkway cruise from The Yorktown Battlefield up to Jamestown Island would be nice. Lunch at Pierces?

Wow.Lunch at Pierces! I'm in if your talking Monday. Let me know details. PM sent

Oldschoolcuda

Monday would be great for me, maybe we can get some more members. P.M. some other local members if you guys could help out getting more involved.

i would love to join u guys but i would have to drag my car...lol... poor dart doesent run yet.

i would love to join u guys but i would have to drag my car...lol... poor dart doesent run yet.

Be cool to meet up with some of the other members and their familys. That is a nice ride on a good day. I think I saw where you live near Yorktown? Maybe if this works out we can do it some more.

You guys should come down to the south side some time.
-Jon

Oldschool is from the south side get some more people together we could get people to join in on the cruise as we go. Or we could meet at the Bass Pro Shop in hampton and go from there. If we can get some other people involved we could go different routes next time. Thanks for the response, Tom

Sounds good to me, lets get up some details sounds like it would be fun. Is it too, late for a garage tour?

Hey Rick, whats your location? I think we can get it together with a few phone calls. Talked to longgone today I think he's in. We can see if this might get out to some others. I know some other B&E bodie owners that might be interested Thanks Tom

Tom,
I am in Ocean Lakes corner of General Booth and Dam Neck Road. For most events I am the furthest away. I typically go to Greenbrier Mall, some folks meet up there and then off to Suffolk and meet a few others there.

Recruited another TMC guy last night. He's in with his 66 Dart convertible. Bass pro shop sounds like a good meeting place. Keep us posted fishman. Thanks

Oldschoolcuda

Hey Rick. Maybe you,me & D. Collins plus maybe John A. could meet at the spot on 17 in suffolk then meet the others up the road.

Oldschoolcuda

BassPro shops is out for me it is just past the tunnel which I don't do. I am a route 17 guy. We could meet at the food loin on 17 in Suffolk if you like.

Who is working on the itinerary of where we have to be? Just kind of curious were we are going. Weather not looking good, 30% chance of t-storms.... maybe it will improve....

Any wives going?

Fishman,

My Demon is not finished yet so I don't have a car to cruise. But, if you're coming up to Williamsburg you can stop by the house for a cold drink and have a look at my project. Let me know, I'll be around this weekend. I'll send you a PM with my cell number.

BassPro shops is out for me it is just past the tunnel which I don't do. I am a route 17 guy. We could meet at the food loin on 17 in Suffolk if you like.

Who is working on the itinerary of where we have to be? Just kind of curious were we are going. Weather not looking good, 30% chance of t-storms.... maybe it will improve....

Any wives going?

Yes my wife will be going. And we were thinking of getting started somewhat early so we can get up to Williamsburg area for some lunch. Maybe @ 9:30 or so at Bass Pro in Hampton then RT. 17 to Yorktown from there the parkway to Williamsburg. Any other ideas are welcome it would be nice to see as many members as possible. And any other mopars, I have talked to some other Mopar owners that are interested. Bring your familes I am.

Fishman,

My Demon is not finished yet so I don't have a car to cruise. But, if you're coming up to Williamsburg you can stop by the house for a cold drink and have a look at my project. Let me know, I'll be around this weekend. I'll send you a PM with my cell number.

Thats cool. Maybe you can meet us for lunch. I'm going to PM you my cell no. if you want to give me a call monday and check on our location. Thanks Tom

Labor is the day lets get it together people all is welcome. if you need my cell PM me and I will gladly give it to you. I passed a bunch of people yesterday that had my same idea it was cool. My wife and I were crusing the 67 and passed a bunch of other cars going the other way giving the thumbs up. Again lets get it together and show some MOPAR power. I am very mopar anial retinive so forgive me LOL

Hey fishman.We will see you tomorrow at 9:30 at bass pro. Looking forward to it. Thanks for suggesting this.

Oldschoolcuda

I tried to reach fishman tonight but to no avail. He won`t be worth a red cent tomorrow if he ran with the bulls all night.

-
Back