Tidewater Va. area members, Cruise

-
I am part of TMC but I am not able to go today. Have fun. If you get up my way stop by I have 3 Mopars to play with. Im a little far though. Take in consideration the traffic today. Dont want to see anyone overheating.

Weather is not looking good guys. Rain is already moving into southside & looks like a soaker. Might be best to reschedule fishman. I'll give you a call.

Oldschoolcuda

Weather is not looking good guys. Rain is already moving into southside & looks like a soaker. Might be best to reschedule fishman. I'll give you a call.

Oldschoolcuda

I was just out side an we have some light stuff falling here now. As much as I hate to I do agree we willl have to do this some other time. THIS SUCKS

Definately sucks fishman.Great idea & we need to make this happen on another date and get some more recruits. Weather forcast changed quick. Shoot some other possible dates out there guys & we will get her done another time. Thanks for effort fishman.

Oldschoolcuda

How many folks are going to the Fall Classic? It is normally a 2 day show, maybe if we leave a bit early on Sunday we can go.

Good on ya Fishman for organizing the cruise. To bad about the weather. No sign of rain in the "Burg", yet! I'll be in the garage, as usual, plugging away on my project.

I just want to ride in a Abody....... I cant drive mine yet all I can do is look at it...lol

I used my time wisely, could do any outside chores so I drained the tank on the 65 and ran it until she blew bubbles and choked out. Man that gas was probably negative octane, I usually burn it in the lawn mower I think its only good for stripping paint!!!

Man with fresh gas she purrrs like a kitten, need to go through the carburator though, gas was worse than I thought!!

I'm thinkiing like loneggone next week is Bay Days in hampton so we could make a good showing then go for a cruise. I really want this to happen and show some of the mopar classics that are here. Help me out lets make some **** happen. One person can not do this we need to do what we can to show our strength. Thanks Tom

Next Sunday, 13 Sept, is TMC's club picnic down in Chesapeake, won't be able to make that one. The following Saturday, 19 Sept, is TMC's Fall show at Hall Dodge.

-
Back