Tie Rod Ends

-

cybrtygr32

1967 Ratfish Fastback
Reaction score
Changing my front brakes to disc on my 67 Barracuda to 73 Duster big bolt pattern. I have everything but new tie rod ends. I need them for the Duster right? I notice the price is a lot higher on Cuda verses the Duster. Both are 9/16" correct? Also, no reason why I can't put the calipers in the back is there? I'm not running a front s. bar. Thanks in advance guys.

Changing my front brakes to disc on my 67 Barracuda to 73 Duster big bolt pattern. I have everything but new tie rod ends. I need them for the Duster right? I notice the price is a lot higher on Cuda verses the Duster.
not sure why that would be as it's just a part #, seems to me only a scamer would care what the sheet metal looks like...

...no reason why I can't put the calipers in the back is there? I'm not running a front s. bar. Thanks in advance guys.
yes there is. the knuckle has alot to do with the steering geometry, it does more than just hold all the parts together. :)

If I remember right
B body are stronger and fit A body just have to shorten center tube a little.

I ran the B bodies (11/16" dia,) on my 67 Cuda and did not have to shorten center tube. I also ran the calipers on the front with a sway bar without issue, so, without a sway bar there is no reason to run them on the back.

-
Back