Tight Tuck / Shorty Headers

-

Bobmanking

Reaction score
Hey folks, I recently pulled the motor on my 73 scamp, 318 w 360 heads. I need new headers.

i found a local ad for a set of shorty/tight tuck headers. does anybody know if these would work ? they look like they would save a hell of a lot of space.

Attachments

• 00c0c_iaYD3DPDYEp_600x450.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 343
do a search on here, buy a set of dougs or TTIs, or stick with iron manifolds.... there is no secret lowbuck header worth crap for these cars

I meant for the actual smaller shape of them in general opposed to standard headers.

There are several threads on the forum that show those headers dumping right on the k member for the most part. I believe most of the builds was doing a very quick 90 degree elbow in the exhaust tubing to not hit the k member or hang low like cheap headers.

I meant for the actual smaller shape of them in general opposed to standard headers.

We mean what post #2 said. No matter how many times you ask. The answer is those will not work.

TTI has a set of shorty's for the '67-up A body cars. Those center dumps are strictly a street rod deal. I have seen them used in Pick-up Trucks and they fit quite well.

Bob

-
Back