tiltsix at Mike Linnings today car show pics

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Today was beautiful, clear blue sky, light breeze, 81 degree

PERFECT day for a car show

We got there kind of late Jeff's white 69 Dart was sitting there. Never did see him but parked next to his car and we went to eat and when we got back he was gone

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 112.jpg

a guy came over and thought my car was a hardtop but seen Jeff's top and my car, tried to get it but not quite in this shot

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 116.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 117.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 120.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 118.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 121.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 122.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 123.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 125.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 126.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 127.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 130.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 134.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 138.jpg

View attachment Mike Linnings 914 137.jpg

this place is celebrating 90 years in business and the car show was put on by UAW local 862 from the Kentucky Truck Plant (I'm also in 862 but at LAP)

wait time for dinner was 1 hour, they sell a lot of Fish at events

View attachment MLfish.jpg

this was dinner

View attachment MLfish3.jpg

EAT YOUR HEART OUT TONY

View attachment MLfish2.jpg

the fish dinner comes with 2 pieces of fish, fries and cole slaw and I ordered 2 more pieces but they came home and are in the frig

So sorry I missed you Wildcat,It was a beautiful day.We went to eat and when we got back you were parked beside me(TOO COOL).We walked around a bit and my granddaughter got tired (Im tired pawpaw can we go for a ride in your car) so we went for a rideand ended up back at home.I had a lot of yard work that needed to get done.I wish we could have met up and talked for a bit....................................Jeff.................................I took a few pics but they seem to be the same as yours.by the way I loved the red powerwagon with the cummins.

I live 10 minutes from there but hardly ever go there. Looks like I missed out on them good lookin mopars!!

-
Back