time slips...

-

DragginMAster

Reaction score
tried entering my info into the time slip database but... even though the info remains in the entry fields i do not see it appear in the database... am I not doing something? I do not have all the information and do not know how to get things like altitude density... i aint even heard of that before... and yeah...

anyone know what I am doing wrong? or did i do everything right?

density altitude takes the tracks height above sealevel, factors in the heat/humitidy/pressure and gives you a number on how the air at the track is that day. Such as a track can be 2100' above sealevel, on a summer night it may have air like 5100'. It's used to help tune, and kinda gives a rough estimation on a even playing field. Can give you an idea say how acar that runs in colorado can run against a car at sealevel taking the altitudes out of play.

To get it,you need the specific weather conditions for when you were racing. Cant help you on the database part.

clicking on time slips at top of page, the submit your timeslip data at the bottom of the page, entering data into fields and clicking save changes at the bottom

when i go that way i get to the same page i get to the other way, the boxes are filled out with the same info.

might be an odd question but, can anyone see a timeslip entered by me in the database?

I have the same problem. The only way I could see my info was to filter by ET & look for my time, then I can see my entry. I cannot see my timeslip if I filter by username - somethings not right with the filter.

-
Back