Timing Cover in Phx

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
hey anybody got a timing cover i can get on the super cheap i can snag from ya?

Wish I had one for you :blackeye: It would be yours
I will call 66aCUDA tomorrow if no one jumps in and helps you out, I am sure he can fix you up with one on the cheep :happy7:, I new you was a / man myself :toothy7: and a fast one at that :eek:ccasion: Happy forth of July, the fire works are going off everywhere here :shaking2:

Wish I had one for you :blackeye: It would be yours
I will call 66aCUDA tomorrow if no one jumps in and helps you out, I am sure he can fix you up with one on the cheep :happy7:, I new you was a / man myself :toothy7: and a fast one at that :eek:ccasion: Happy forth of July, the fire works are going off everywhere here :shaking2:

thx memike!

yea a project got kicked into high gear and i dont want to have to drag the other motor in the back in my already full garage!

How much of a hurry are you in?? I got a slant behind my garage and will gladly send you the cover for just the ride if you can wait a few days.....

How much of a hurry are you in?? I got a slant behind my garage and will gladly send you the cover for just the ride if you can wait a few days.....

well i would like to have it for wensday but i dont think i can make that happen... lol

well i would like to have it for wensday but i dont think i can make that happen... lol
Well, that aint gonna happen. Need to use the tractor to get pull it our of the little depression it is sitting in, and the tractor is out of fuel......not going to town until Thursday.....so it would be next week sometime at the earliest....

Well, that aint gonna happen. Need to use the tractor to get pull it our of the little depression it is sitting in, and the tractor is out of fuel......not going to town until Thursday.....so it would be next week sometime at the earliest....

ok well i gues i'll have to drag mine out lol...

thank you though!

where in AZ are you?

ok well i gues i'll have to drag mine out lol...

thank you though!

where in AZ are you?
My car is down there, near Indian School & 107th Ave....I live in eastern Washington.....I lived in Mesa, right near Red Mountian HS for 14 years or so.....

I hauled it down there to get the fab work done, got it done for less than 1/2 of what they wanted up here. While the car was at the fab shop my friend bought his body guy over and we struck up a deal for him to do the body/paint. It is going to the booth next weekend, I am hoping to be down there sometime by the end of the summer to pick it up....

I hauled it down there to get the fab work done, got it done for less than 1/2 of what they wanted up here. While the car was at the fab shop my friend bought his body guy over and we struck up a deal for him to do the body/paint. It is going to the booth next weekend, I am hoping to be down there sometime by the end of the summer to pick it up....

cool cool!

Well heck, while your handing out parts, do you have an extra early Valve Cover ? :smile:

-
Back