Tire size ??'s

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
:read2:I was offered a nice set of white lettered tires today, but not sure about how they'll fit. The size is 225/70/14 I'm thinking these might be too large for my car, I'll be mounting them on 14x6 rally wheels. I'm currently running 195/70/14 but find them too small but the 225's are a big jump in size. I'm not concerned with the speedometer calibration as that's an easy fix, I'm more concerned with how they would look and clearance issues. The price is decent considering they are like new, just not sure if the size will work for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have 215/70/14's all around and there is no clearance issues. I don't think 225's would be much different.
Thanks! I passed on these tires tonight for 2 reasons #1 they're nowhere near as good as he said they were, #2 They just look too big for the Dart. I really don't want anything bigger than 215/70/14 (at least on the front), I wasn't sure how big these tires would be and it sounded like a good deal till I say them.

-
Back