Tired of getting ripped off!!!

-

Dana

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
This past winter I sent 225bucks to member my1971duster for a hood + shipping for my dads 65 dart. My mistake I gave them( man+ woman team) the benefit of the doubt for a month. Then had to go out of town for a month. When I came back still no reply from them, PayPal said it happened to long ago. I placed a call to the sherrif's dept. In Woodstock Georgia and never heard a thing back. Now 12 days ago I sent member 74 dust 100 bucks for spindles. He said they were shipped within a couple days. He supposedly lives 3 Mrs from me. So it should'nt take long for shipping. 30 minutes ago I seen he was online here, sent him a message on his page. Then I browsed a couple forums, came back and he had signed out. Ignored my emails for the last two days.:wack: My question is has anyone had to track anyone down through PayPal? What are the proper channels? Thanks

Looks like 2-19-14 at 9:05am to me. But I agree, lost cause.

Assuming paypal on both? Paid with a balance using paypal or a credit card.

If credit card, you have options.

That's a shame. I am like an hour or so away from Woodstock. Maybe I could get Frankie and Calvin and we could go check it out. Have you got a name or number?

I better correct myself in a hurry It was my1971duster. Sorry to that guy for the confusion

I wonder how many 71 dusters roam Woodstock, I would be down there finding out.
I despise thieves. no room for them on the planet.

I wonder how many 71 dusters roam Woodstock, I would be down there finding out.
I despise thieves. no room for them on the planet.
Haha, I stuffed that (matters into my own hands guy) away years ago, hopefully never to return!

There's a Billy Caviness in Woodstock on Facebook.

didn't take me long I found christine and clyde in woodstock. same last name, same age same place. I'm sure if you try a phone number can be found. good luck!

Update spindle seller 74dust made contact through email today, and said to expect them friday:prayer::prayer:

-
Back