Status
Not open for further replies.

beepahh

Dart runner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for 2 245/60/14 cooper cobra's anyone have a set these are much better than the bf goodrich for street racing they are harder and last longer .....a year or so.....cooper stoped making them let me know please or of an alternate brand...or any other brand you have for sale

What are you... 16?

Trust me.... The last thing on your mind will be tires when you peal that 4 year old little girl off your bumper.

If you kill someone in a street race, you will be sued. You will lose your house, your car, all your money, your job, you will go to jail. Felony means you will never be able to own a gun again.

Jail will mean you are now gay even if you weren't before.

Or... You can pay the low track fees and have a good time.

Have you ever seen the head of a 4 year old little girl laying in the road? I have. The impact from a car driven by a cool "street racer" like you.

no not 16 ...... but all i find available are the bf goodjunk they could not hook up a pinto.........

well first you SHOULD NOT BE STREET RACING
two there smart guy a harder compound tire may last longer but will not grip as well

yea street racing is the only way to go besides why do we own these cars any to just let them rest in the garage/shop...remember we drove the wheels of then in the 70's.....your right about the tire durometer softer id better

real tough guy aren't you......have anything better than that?...so you think it's your forum....let's put it up to a vote what say you FABO

looking for 2 245/60/14 cooper cobra's anyone have a set these are much better than the bf goodrich for street racing they are harder and last longer .....a year or so.....cooper stoped making them let me know please or of an alternate brand...or any other brand you have for sale
I'd suggest studded snow tires. They last a long time and you can still click off some awesome full passes in residential areas during inclement weather.

Seriously. Keep it on the track. The street nonsense is not at all worth the trouble. If somebody pulled that crap in front of my house, I'd be waiting for a clean line of fire.

listen let's get this right when i said street racing that did not mean in neighborhoods......where people are come on get real....in the industrial park late night with friends....don't tell me everyone goes to the track only....

Street racing? Put a set of slicks on and go to the drag strip. Safety first.

real tough guy aren't you......have anything better than that?...so you think it's your forum....let's put it up to a vote what say you FABO

You are right.... I give up. I can't fight the power of your street racing coolness or the strength of your 87 posts.

You are simply way smarter, I would never stand a chance.

My work here is done.

listen let's get this right when i said street racing that did not mean in neighborhoods......where people are come on get real....in the industrial park late night with friends....don't tell me everyone goes to the track only....

Same old story told a thousand times... "I street race where it's safe".

Sure... Most of us have street raced, forgot about the rubbers with that bar fly, and other stupid things....

But we grow up and become responsible adults sometimes too.

yea your right same old story you telling me you never anymore do a burnout or push the pedel on the street when there are no house in miles of you or a drag strip within 2 hours of you....come on a purist is cool but you don't seen like it MR 649 posts....calm down a notch i'm not 16 anymore....we all pick our battles as we see them FABO...ok....good...later....for now...

Get caught street racing here in Florida and you can expect the following:

Felony Arrest--Jail

License Torn Up

Car Confiscated

And you have to remember also...slicks on the street are about as good as street tires on the strip.

I have the same Coopers on my Dart and also 15 inchers on my trailer.
Can't hook at the strip and 100 ft. burnouts are no problem.

I have admit that I'm no angel.... mostly in my younger years. I have stepped down to a lot drag race offers and was belittled BUT I still have my car, license, and have not killed anyone. To drive a car like we have and not be intimidated by someone is not going to happen. I have to keep a cool head and pay them no attention.

loose the 14"s. after you step up to some 15" rims get a set of d.o.t. street slicks.

looks like you can still get the 235 60 r14 tires like you want but no 245's. if you look hard enough you might find a set but then you will be back here again looking when you wear those out in the future......

I'd suggest studded snow tires. They last a long time and you can still click off some awesome full passes in residential areas during inclement weather.

Seriously. Keep it on the track. The street nonsense is not at all worth the trouble. If somebody pulled that crap in front of my house, I'd be waiting for a clean line of fire.

Studded snow tires LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That 's the greatest reply ever on the tire issue. As far as cooper cobra's go I had a set on a charger with a stong 440 in it and you can't burn them off. But they don't hook the greatest. Like has been mentioned before try some D.O.T drag radials and a set of 15" wheels. Alot more size's to chose from. LOL Studded snow tires HA HA HA HA! That just great!
Matt

I have the cooper's on the duster,they definately hook up better,and hate to say it but street racing is a thing of the past,or should be,a lot of us did it back in the day but it just isn't worth it,to many risk's involved.way too many risk's

Jesus, what the hell is going on here. Why is it that stupid people are aloud to take the oxygen from the rest of us??? Street racing is just flat out STUPID!!!! It is totally unsafe, no matter what the circumstances are. STUPID!!! I think that this kind of childish attitude just does not belong on this site either. I think it would be in everyone's best interest to just stop this from going any further. Street racing is very stupid. There is no way to justify the stupidity of it. This is why they have racing tracks. Grow up and pay your due's like everyone else. Go to the track. Knock off this childish stupidity. There is no possible way to make yourself look like anything but a stupid little 16 year old If you are going to come on here and state something as stupid as that. And then start up a verbal fight with one of our respected members on this site. I agree that you should just go away. Or stand up and be a man. I have a general respect for our fellow responsible human beings. The last thing we need is stupid people like you in the world.

Street racing IS stupid but wasn't there a thread about people winning money via street racing and there weren't any fights there...

Next time,
just dont mention what you want them for..
it would be easier on all of us....[-(

Street racing IS stupid but wasn't there a thread about people winning money via street racing and there weren't any fights there...
That was then, this is now. Agreed, street racing is Stupid! I've seen my share of "dead street racers."

tire rack just received their inventory of bfg 245-60 14s that were out of stock for a long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back