TNT@ fontana

-

hangn0ut

Reaction score
Getting my nephew licensed. Nice day. Staging lanes almost empty. That's rare round here. 90° with a breeze. Back to the lanes.....
1535319617331-2135662210.jpg

ET short wheelbase. 7.50 et.and slower. Got 4 of the 6 passes in. 2 60's and 2 660'. Went 6.30@111mph in the eighth. Nephew has never been on a dragstrip or driven a fast car. Wearing a -20 suit to boot. He is doing real good!

Wow that is rare to see Fontana that bare course most hold out for the speed legal then it's packed.

The day before,saturday,they had a street legal event. It was packed. That's what a track official told me. I will definitely look for this scheduling again.

Think tnt cost a bit more but almost worth it so that way you don't have to wait for them to pull off the broken imports and how blow racers who go out and blow their cars up.

I know I'll be looking for these schedules once I get my car up and driving, to test it all out and get use to it, this and drive it on the street of course .

Sounds good. Let me know when. I always pit up against the fence just before the finish line. Or as close as I can get to the finish line. LOL Do the same at irwindale. But for a practical reason. So I can just go straight to my pit space and walk over to get my slip instead of driving down in front of the stands and out into the most crowded part of the pits/parking lot. Save a fair amount of gas and aggravation.

-
Back