To All Midwesterners!!

-

Moose

Reaction score
Hey everybody from the midwest, I had some down time and I was thinking about doing a mopar meet and cruise 8) Im going to look into it and see what kind of stuff I need to get and how much money Id have to put into it for door prizes or something :read2:. Im in a big Chrysler area, theres a plant up the road so I figure I could get alot of guys in this and it would be alot of fun. Jst post if you think youd be intrested in this or have any ideas for it. :-D
Thanks
Anthony

Oh, I am SOOOOO in for a shop Gift Certificate or two! Add me to your mailing list and I'll get them to you in advance of the event. My info is on my website under the Contact Us tab.

I know you have a lot to do in the meantime, but once everything is squared away you'll need to concentrate on promotion. There's Event sections here on FABO, and there's a good Events setup -- complete with fill-in-the-blank forms and maps -- on motortopia.com too. The more exposure, the better. (I'm happy to share tips on that too as you delve deeper into the process.)

Good luck Moose! I'm sure it'll be a lot of work to put together, but I'd have to guess the rewards will seriously outweigh the labors.

Bump, Still looking for people who are intrested

Bump, Still looking for people who are intrested
I'm interested, although are you 45 minutes closer to Chicago, or further away?? Indy is like a 8 hour drive for me, I go to the Good Guys show in June every year, If you planned it around that weekend that would be good for me, just a thought.

I'm interested, although are you 45 minutes closer to Chicago, or further away?? Indy is like a 8 hour drive for me, I go to the Good Guys show in June every year, If you planned it around that weekend that would be good for me, just a thought.

I farther away then that, I think the last time we went to Chicago it was 4 1/2 hour trip. But Ill keep it in mind most people probaly would be willing to come then :cheers:

im interested depending on when it is and whether my car will be out of paint by then.

I dont car if they look nice, smoke, got rust, or whatever. As long as you come. Ill be posting some info I got alittle later

not sure how far away it is but im in lower MI ,if my duster is "done" next summer i would take it

not sure how far away it is but im in lower MI ,if my duster is "done" next summer i would take it

Well I went to kalamazoo and it was about 3 1/2 hours. Is that something you might be intrested?

I would attend, Im just a few miles away! Let me know if you need some help! An all mopar show/cruise-in would be nice!

Ok so I got two weekends pick out one before the Good Guys car show and one after. so June 4th-5th or 18th-19th, which would you guys be more intrested? Do you guys want dash plaques? What kind of food do you want? Is hotdogs and hamburgers or something on the grill good? or want something else? Ummmmm thats it for now. OH you guys want a DJ, if so what music? I going to make it just mopar but all bodys style.

I head east around April-May for the summer and Indy area is a 1 day ride so I could make it. I always have some kind of Mopar with me. A Swap meet area is a attraction for lots of Mopar-a-holic's.

I would love to go but I think a 10 hour drive might be a little much for my dart.... and by that time it might be in pieces.

If I were to start a new "brand loyal" car show the first year I would start simple! maybe some peoples choice awards and one best of show award along with a dash plaques for all entries! Allow the car owners to judge the best of show! and then everyone such as car owners and guests vote for peoples choice awards... best of show trophy, maybe three to five peoples choice trophys! A 50-50 drawing to help with expense! This might help keep it simple with out the need of judges! This allows you to work on the important details such as location, time, trophys, food, etc. then if an annual show is decided you have some expectations to go by and some insight for growth or new ideas the next year! JMO... I have never managed a car show! so I could be totally wrong!!!

If I were to start a new "brand loyal" car show the first year I would start simple! maybe some peoples choice awards and one best of show award along with a dash plaques for all entries! Allow the car owners to judge the best of show! and then everyone such as car owners and guests vote for peoples choice awards... best of show trophy, maybe three to five peoples choice trophys! A 50-50 drawing to help with expense! This might help keep it simple with out the need of judges! This allows you to work on the important details such as location, time, trophys, food, etc. then if an annual show is decided you have some expectations to go by and some insight for growth or new ideas the next year! JMO... I have never managed a car show! so I could be totally wrong!!!

Thanks for the idea :-D I like this idea very much. I that is what Ill to keep it simple :cheers:

well im a little south of kalamazoo im in the jackson area...

so I am sure I could make the trip there!

-
Back