To hell with sexy valve covers, this is sexy!!

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
390304709.jpg

390304713.jpg

390304731.jpg

That looks great! Good luck with it Jones.
Love the car just the way it looks now with no paint. Seriously.
It has that all-business look to it. Got a video clip?
I'd love to hear it!!!

GuitarJones, Honestly, ive been waiting to see your car ever since I joined, but damn was it worth it cuz that is so sexy! Tunnel rams are awesome 170%

Nice, but I don't understand equating that to sexual gratification. Hmmm....

That looks great! Good luck with it Jones.
Love the car just the way it looks now with no paint. Seriously.
It has that all-business look to it. Got a video clip?
I'd love to hear it!!!

I don't have video capability right now, I spend all my extra money on the car and my girlfriend. :lol

I love the look too but it will look great once the paint and body work is done too.

Thanks for all the kind words, it sounds freekin awesome, throttle response is incredible, I should have taken the leap many years ago.

I don't have video capability right now, I spend all my extra money on the car and my girlfriend. :lol

I love the look too but it will look great once the paint and body work is done too.

Thanks for all the kind words, it sounds freekin awesome, throttle response is incredible, I should have taken the leap many years ago.

Very cool Guitar! Now that I've finally aquired a 400 block, the plan is coming together and I'll be running a Pat Fogel built sheet metal split-plenum funnel tunnel ram with two 650's on top of 512 ci.

I will also be using a front motor plate as you are and setting the engine back as much as possible, but instead tubing the front, I plan on using a RMS front end ordered without mounts. Got a question for you, are you also using a mid-motor plate and if so, is a rear trans mount necessary? What size Demons are you running? I'm also joining the NHRA for the rule book and insurance.

Thanks and I can't wait to see some numbers and see a video from a camera bought with your winnings! :-D

It's a Mopar M1 W5 intake powder coated black.

No I didn't use a mid plate just the transmount.

The Demons are 750 tunnel ram calibrated carbs.

-
Back