To my Canadian brothers

-

mopardads67

Reaction score
Thank you for the cold and fridged temps.I am finished with it,you can have it back now.BBBBUUURRRRRRRR.

more than glad to share with my brothers south of the border!!

:cheers::violent1:

more than glad to share with my brothers south of the border!!

:cheers::violent1:

My daughter lives in Alaska' Delta Junction.
She called one day the other week to tell me the grandchildren were home because school was closed due to the cold . Minus57

Ouch!! Now thats cold.I guess It could be worse.It's just that damn wind,cuts right through me.

I is a nice way to say fat without coming out and saying your fat even though you are are fat!

Hey but you send us Colorado lows and the snow that comes with them. This morning is great only -41 with W.C. can just about see a sunrise the coffee is hot and Bro Jake on the internet radio out of lotus land (B.C).

Ok.Well if it makes you feel better I'm fluffy too.

-41 how can you go outside and breath through your nose without it freezing shut?

-14 here thats celcius for our bro's down south which = the the brass monkey lost his jewels... cannucky... thats just cruel, but its for sure raining, hope ya get yer socks wet... ha ha.

Was 3 degrees when I went outside today (was 7 below before daylight) High was 11 degrees, this STINKS.

I hate to see the heating bill next month, the furnace kicks back on 5 mins after it turns off

Least we don't have much snow, I heard in parts of Cleveland Ohio near lake Eire they got 2 feet the past couple of days, lol

NASA needs to figure out how to blast this cold air back North, ha ha. Who cares about Mars

I was doing a tile job yesterday, was cutting the tile outside with my water tile saw
and it froze between trips outside to cut the tile. I had to turn the blade by hand
to get it free and spinning and the piece of tile I had left had frozen to the saw table.
Thats not -57 but it is still frekking cold LOL.

-14 here thats celcius for our bro's down south which = the the brass monkey lost his jewels... cannucky... thats just cruel, but its for sure raining, hope ya get yer socks wet... ha ha.

just started sprinkling again today after 5 days of dry sunny weather haha , Victoria isn't as bad a Hongcouver eh ! that place gets down right biblical with the rain . keep your tongue of the rail eh buddy.

-
Back