To the mod who removed my posts...

-
upload_2021-12-23_22-54-56.png

Well, I have been on this forum for a long time, and I have noticed an increase in threads being hijacked with unpleasant and unnecessary foul language and nasty name calling, and threads being hijacked with political, religious and COVID vaccination comments. I think that if you have something unkind to say about another member, maybe you should either take a deep breath and not do it. If you feel a need to trash someone's politics or religion, do it elsewhere. I am asking everyone to try and be a little more civil on the forum.

Well, I have been on this forum for a long time, and I have noticed an increase in threads being hijacked with unpleasant and unnecessary foul language and nasty name calling, and threads being hijacked with political, religious and COVID vaccination comments. I think that if you have something unkind to say about another member, maybe you should either take a deep breath and not do it. If you feel a need to trash someone's politics or religion, do it elsewhere. I am asking everyone to try and be a little more civil on the forum.
I've been guilty of it myself. Everyday's a struggle sometimes. I'm trying to improve.

How about leaving a post up for a minute and asking us to change it? I've had a few deleted that were, in my opinion, not political.

Do you remember the old saying sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

Do you remember the old saying sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

B-b-b-b-b-but that means you might actually have to have (control over your own feelings!)

-
Back